Front desk hours and services
In an effort to find a balance which offers safety and service in the context of COVID 19 and the Public Health Officer's directives, West Shore RCMP will amend their protocols for Police Information Checks and fingerprinting.
Beginning on November 26, 2020, only the following Police Information Checks and fingerprints will be available:
- Police Information Checks and/or fingerprints required by front line workers.
- Police Information Checks and/or fingerprints required urgently by Immigration Canada.
- Police Information Checks and/or fingerprints required urgently for initial employment processes.
Due to COVID 19 social distancing, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle if lobby reaches full capacity. Standard COVID screening is in place at West Shore Detachment and the public will be asked to answer questions on travel, recent contacts and common symptoms.
The West Shore RCMP thanks the communities for their patience and understanding as protocols to limit contact are put in place to protect the community and our staff.
For urgent or front line workers only fingerprint services are available on:
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 1:00-4:00 pm (hours are subject to change due to COVID 19)
- Applicants will be booked every 30 minutes to allow for disinfecting
- The amount of applicants printed within the hours of 1:00-4:00 are limited due to the restrictions put in place
- No appointments available at this time, it will be first come first serve to a maximum of 6 per day (subject to change)
- All applicants will be required to answer a COVID 19 screening questionnaire prior to printing (if you are unwell or have any symptoms, you will be asked to return when feeling better)
- Masks will be mandatory for all applicants (a mask will be provided to the applicant)
- Touchless forehead temperature reading will be mandatory
- We are asking that conversation be kept at a minimum once in the fingerprint room
Police Information Checks
For urgent or front line workers only Police Information Checks are accepted on:
- Tuesday & Wednesdays between the hours of 8:30-12:00 and 1:00-4:00 pm (Closed 12:00-1:00 pm)
- Saturdays & Sundays - Closed
- Date modified: