Front desk hours and services
In an effort to find a balance which offers safety and service in the context of COVID 19 and the Public Health Officer's directives, West Shore RCMP will amend their protocols for Police Information Checks and fingerprinting.
Due to COVID 19 social distancing, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle if lobby reaches full capacity. Standard COVID screening is in place at West Shore Detachment and the public will be asked to answer questions on travel, recent contacts and common symptoms.
The West Shore RCMP thanks the communities for their patience and understanding as protocols to limit contact are put in place to protect the community and our staff.
Due to COVID-19, fingerprinting service is suspended till Apr 19, 2021.
Police Information Checks
Beginning on November 26, 2020, only the following Police Information Checks will be available:
- Police Information Checks required by front line workers.
- Police Information Checks required urgently by Immigration Canada.
- Police Information Checksrequired urgently for initial employment processes.
For urgent or front line workers only Police Information Checks are accepted on:
- Tuesday & Wednesdays between the hours of 8:30-12:00 and 1:00-4:00 pm (Closed 12:00-1:00 pm)
- Saturdays & Sundays - Closed
- Date modified: